Financial Fitness Program
A health kick for your financial life
Do you want to learn how to pay off your mortgage faster and get debt free? Book an appointment for a Financial Fitness Check and find out how you can take control of your finances today.
Click on the icons below for more information.
Financial Fitness Plan
This is the first exciting step on your path to financial fitness.
We arrange for you to meet a Finance Specialist, an independent, licensed Mortgage Broker. He will structure the plan for your financial fitness program and discuss it with you in detail before you begin.
Here’s what will happen
Your Finance Specialist will examine your current financial situation in detail. You will need to have the following documents ready.
- Two recent pay slips
- Group certificates or full tax returns for the past two years
- Centrelink family assistance payment statements part A & B
- Home loan statements for the past 6 months
- Credit card statements for the past 3 months
- Personal loan statements for the past 3 months
- Most recent superannuation member benefit statement
- Shareholder statements
Your Finance Specialist will also need to see 100 points of identification.
- Birth certificate 70 points
- Passport 70 points
- Drivers licence 45 points
- Medicare card 25 points
- Credit card 25 points
After your Financial Specialist has devised your financial fitness plan it’s time to exercise your financial muscle and start building a stronger, healthier bank balance.